Four Kingdoms Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Kingdoms Rpg

Four Kingdoms, A Fantasy RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Syra Arashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Aurawen
Princess of Talva
Princess of Talva
Princess Aurawen

Female
Number of posts : 469
Order/Family : Talvan Royal Family~
Marital/Dating Status : dreaming of knights...
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Class: Princess
Proffered Weapon and Relic: Jynx's Wrath- Luna Scythe
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:08 am

Name: Syra Arashi

class: Assasin (and apparently admin >8D )

Weapon preference and Skill: S- Dual Daggers
S-Traps

Appearence: avi.

history: i never knew my parents. it didn't really bother me though. i was adopted from the orphanage into the Topaz Family at age 4, where i was treated as a pet or a fine collectible or something. -.- apparently it is the 'new thing' and good for your thilthy-rich-person reputation to own albinos. so there we were, dressed up nice and pretty just to sit in the ballroom and let people stare at us. -.- i was very obidient for my age, but it was still difficult. i wasnt allowed to speak or get up. i learned that the hard way. after the party i was whipped on the back so no one could see the ugly marks. after two lashes i snapped. the pain awakened something i never knew i had. i defended myself with wind! you would think that i would be labled monster and killed for such an ability. but instead i simply went up in value. i became a member of the family and i was taught to read and write. i even recieved some combat training! i still had to sit and be 'admired' though... anyway, besides the hours of sitting and trying not to displease the master, life was pretty good. i got my own room in a loveleh house, i had other 'brothers and sisters' like me to play with, i had education, and i got fed regularly! which is more than the orphanage could do. i read lots of books on other nations and i became very interested in traveling. master said it was forbidden for me to leave...
besides that, life was great! until albinos lost their value... my friends were sent to the streets. i was kept because of my rare talent. they had an exteremely hard time surviving on their own. they were too dependent on their maids to do anything for themselves. eventually i couldn't bare to see them suffer so much so i would occationally steal a little money from the family safe and give it to them for food until they found work. i was naturally good at being stealthy. i got past all the guards without anyone noticing. but after a couple months and some pointless purchases -.- the master noticed money was being stolen. somehow they figured out it was me. (oh shiz) they set a trap for the next time i tried to steal something. i fell for it -.- i was captured and going to be killed! i barely escaped by fighting them off with my gift. i fled from the house but not before getting my favorite book with drawings of beautiful foreign landscapes. i lived on the streets. no one would hire an albino, so i learned to steal. really good. it became second nature to me. i was very careful with who i stole from though. i only stole what i needed, and i only stole from those who looked like they could afford to loose a little. (it was really obvious. feathered hats REALLY gave it away! XD ) i wanted to travel, but i was too poor to risk leaving. after a year or so, i was picked off the street by another rich family member, who had seen my theif abilities. i guess i robbed the right person because he didn't turn me in, instead he said 'my talent shouldn't go to waste' and i was dragged to the master of the Cheshire Family. i was offered to work for him. i refused hoping to one day get enough to leave this country and live my own life traveling around freely. but they had other plans. apparently it was a retorical question, because some kiss-ass 'family' wizard came out of nowhere and slashed my hand somehow binding me to a 'magical scoll' with my blood. (-_- i thought it was BS at first too...) they threatened if i ever tried to defy, i would become sick or weak. so i had no choice but to be trained as a master thief assasin thing and serve his will. the only way i can be free is to burn that damn scoll... its kinda hard when he keeps it on him at all times and it fucken glows whenever i try to do anything to it... -.-
*sigh* ... the sky looks so open and inviting right now...
anyway. i have various missions. mostly stealing and spying on other families... (he knows better than to send me on assasination missions >.> i simply WONT do it...) oh! but my favorite is the deliveries! ^^ and thats where i am.

Alignment: thats a matter of opinon now isn't it~?

Equipment and belongings: Trap-type stuff and my messenger bag.

Kingdom: Nuvaria

family Or warrior clan: Ex-Cheshire

Skills:
Class skills: master trap setter/disabler; i can use a dagger(s) like another part of my body.

Unique or personal skills. can control the weather

Strength: 3
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 9
Magicka: 7
Intelligence: 9
Defense: 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.aninjaspath-rpg.darkbb.com
Heath
Co-site leader/Wandering Knight
Heath

Male
Number of posts : 963
Order/Family : Former Commander of the Dragon Knights and my only family is dead
Marital/Dating Status : i dont think that it will ever happen...
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Class: Ex-Royal Knight and Comander of the Order of the Dragon Knights
Proffered Weapon and Relic: My Relic Blade, Durendal, and the Dragonlord's Armor
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:11 am

approved, do u need to join an order or r u royalty or anything? O.O
Back to top Go down
Princess Aurawen
Princess of Talva
Princess of Talva
Princess Aurawen

Female

Character sheet
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:15 am

(>.< i don't freaken know! im surprised i made it this far! @.@)
Back to top Go down
Seth Renais
Webmaster/Wandering Knight/Virai leader
Webmaster/Wandering Knight/Virai leader
Seth Renais

Male
Number of posts : 891
Order/Family : Ex renais Family member
Marital/Dating Status : I'm VERY Interested In Someone. ^_^

Character sheet
Class: Ex-Royal knight and Former Commander of The Knights of holy Light
Proffered Weapon and Relic: Great-sword,Grimfang And the Demon Gauntlet Of Dormel
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:16 am

No,She should be fine. She's ex-Noble in a way. So everything's in order. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://fourkingdomsrpg.forumotion.net
Heath
Heath

Male
Number of posts : 963
Order/Family : Former Commander of the Dragon Knights and my only family is dead
Marital/Dating Status : i dont think that it will ever happen...

Character sheet
Class: Ex-Royal Knight and Comander of the Order of the Dragon Knights
Proffered Weapon and Relic: My Relic Blade, Durendal, and the Dragonlord's Armor
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 am

lol^^ its alright im jus being an ass (im sry syra T-T) youll catch on as we go, but if anyone asks ur combat teacher while there was an assasin of the kingdom o.o
Back to top Go down
Princess Aurawen
Princess of Talva
Princess of Talva
Princess Aurawen

Female

Character sheet
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:18 am

(Eh... thankies? o.o )
Back to top Go down
Princess Aurawen
Princess of Talva
Princess of Talva
Princess Aurawen

Female

Character sheet
Spells:

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:19 am

(i hope my head doesn't esplode from all this! XD jks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Syra Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Arashi   Syra Arashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Syra Arashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Four Kingdoms Rpg :: Registrations :: Character Registration-
Jump to: